Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2018 Membership

2018 Membership 03 Feb 2018 15:19 #1

• llfarr
  • Thank you received: 7
Well, it’s that time of year that we send out reminders that your membership dues are due for 2018. As you know, dues run from January 1st through December 31st.

This year we are doing this a little different in order to allow you to pay online via a credit or debit card. In order to do this, however, we have to create an invoice for you that will be sent via email. The invoice will give you the option to pay online, however, if you prefer you can pay by sending a check or in person. I will be sending these out to those of you that were paid members in 2017 within the next few days so watch your email. A few important notes:

1. An invoice from BCGC does NOT obligate you to renew. If you choose not to renew simply let me know and your invoice will be deleted in our system.

2. If paying online, you will be given the option to keep your card on file. You DO NOT have to select that option. If you choose to do so then when you participate in our events your info will be in the system and we can bill your purchases automatically if you want us to do that. I tested this out on myself and it was very easy to do and by going into your info the only thing that shows is the last 4 digits of your card. Again, this is totally your choice

3. We will NOT take credit card info over the phone or through email EVER. If anyone ever says they are from BCGC and requests this info over the phone or through email, DO NOT COMPLY and let me or any other board member know.

4. If you were not a paid member in 2017 but would like to join the club and pay online, please let me know and I will create an invoice for you and send it by email. If you want to join but pay by check, cash or in person you can let me know and I will send you an application but no invoice.

5. Once your membership for 2018 has been paid you will be given an updated membership card

We would like to thank everyone for their membership. The dues you pay help us pay for maintenance, equipment, insurance and supplies for the events and the range.

As always, everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate in our events whether a member or non-member but members get special discounts and are allowed to vote as things come up.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me or any other board member. If you would like to volunteer to help at events or ongoing projects, we would love to have you. Also, if you have any suggestions for events or improvements we would welcome your feedback.

Let’s all have a great and safe 2018 season!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pgagrue
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds