Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Propane delivery

Propane delivery 13 Dec 2017 18:34 #13

• gkanne
  • Thank you received: 5
We were with Northern Energy, Amerigas, for at least 20 years. Every year would have to discuss items to me that looked excessive. The folks who come out to do the service are great. The office staff, not so much. We have been on keep full program for years. This summer we ran out and they said they would be out first thing in the morning. Didn't show that day or the next. It had been cloudy and not much solar during those days so I ended up going to the State Park so I could be sure to have electricity for my cpap. That was enough, I fired them and got Farrell gas. Last week they finally picked up their tank and a few days later got a "final bill". Since we had been on balanced pay at the time of the incident we had about $900 to the good. There was no mention of that in the final bill. They charged $149 for pump out and restocking while the whole thing started by them letting the tank go dry... and on and on. Really tired of playing their games. I think I will just write it up and send it DOJ. Sorry for the long ramble.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Propane delivery 15 Dec 2017 11:51 #14

I have had some issues too. Not sure what is going on with them but Staub and Son's is looking better every day. I didn't even know that Ferrel was available in the area?

Propane delivery 19 Dec 2017 06:22 #15

• pbcox
At least we know they mistreat there customers equally.

Sounds like Ed Straub is getting more customers.

Propane delivery 19 Dec 2017 12:43 #16

• cjfuchs
  • Thank you received: 10
Just an update on our Ed Staub account. We just had them out to fill on Nov. 30. This time they charged us $2.69 a gal. I reported that on Sept. 01 they charged us $1.89 a gal. Called and asked why. Answer is that it depends on the market. Higher demand during colder months. Makes sense.

Propane delivery 21 Dec 2017 17:01 #17

• tdpeterson
  • Thank you received: 7
They tried to charge us as well for tank pick up and I told them I could charge them for storage fee for the 4 wks It stayed on our property. They wrote it off and we are now very happy with ED Staub and Son's
The following user(s) said Thank You: rmoyer
Time to create page: 0.371 seconds