Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Please remember to delete your classifieds once sold. Moderators will delete posts over 30 days old and you will need to repost if you want the ad to continue.

TOPIC: Casting Call: DiY's Building Off the Grid (Time Sensitive)

Casting Call: DiY's Building Off the Grid (Time Sensitive) 05 Jun 2018 11:32 #1

• randypanek
  • Thank you received: 98
Gwendolyn Nix, casting producer with Warm Springs Productions (www.warmsprings.tv) and the DIY network is currently casting the third season of DIY's show "Building Off the Grid." She is reaching out to see if anyone planning to build in TR's would be interested in this opportunity.

They are looking throughout the United States for folks who will soon be building an off-grid dwelling (i.e. starting within in the next few months). We cannot consider homes that are already underway.

All types of structures can be considered i.e. straw bale, earthship, tiny homes, yurts, container homes, earth-sheltered, log, stick-built, or whatever else your imagination comes up with! If you're chosen for this project there is generous pay involved.

If you're interested, please reach her at the contact information that follows her signature via either email or phone.

**Please note, in order to be considered for the show, the home must be built on the land where it will ultimately exist (as opposed to being built in a warehouse and then transported to the land)**

Please feel free to forward this email or share via social media, etc if you'd like.
Here is a sneak peek link to the show:
www.diynetwork.com/shows/building-off-the-grid
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Gwendolyn Nix
Casting Producer & Social Media Manager
Warm Springs Productions
Cell: 406-214-6405
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Available 9am-5pm Mountain Standard Time
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds